JOIN BELIEVERS AND CHURCHES ALL ACROSS THE CITY AS WE DECLARE APRIL AS UNITY MONTH. BEGINNING WITH PASSOVER, RESURRECTION, AND EASTER CELEBRATIONS, BELIEVERS ALL ACROSS THE CITY WILL BE ATTENDING JOINT SERVICES, HOSTING FAMILY GATHERINGS, AND NEIGHBORHOOD GATHERINGS FOR CHRISTIANS TO CONNECT AND PRAY.
A strong church is a unified church. Join believers across the city as we honor April as Unity Month.
- Week 1 - Church Unity (and Citywide Unity Service)
- Week 2 - Marketplace/School Unity
- Week 3 - Family Unity
- Week 4 - Neighborhood Unity
Week-by-week find at least 3 to 5 fellow-believers at your job or school, among your extended family, and in your neighborhood.
DO THREE THINGS TOGETHER:
- Pray for one another.
- Pray for those in your sphere of influence to come to know God.
- Ask God to bless your school, workplace, family, or neighborhood.
Learn more at OKCUnity.com.